AGIOLAX Natural fiber 400 gr- 35g, psyllium Plantago, Metamucil
Treating occasional constipation and restoring regularity. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
Metamucil, psyllium Plantago and AGIOLAX are a fiber laxative. It works by absorbing water and swelling in the intestines. This helps the stool form the bulk necessary to be easily passed.
Do NOT use if:
- you are allergic to any ingredients
- you have appendicitis, difficulty swallowing, severe constipation, intestinal blockage, or undiagnosed rectal bleeding
if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for more than 2 weeks
- if you have stomach or intestinal pain, nausea, or vomiting
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT However, no specific interactions with fiber are known at this time.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Metamucil may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Please consult your physician before taking any medication.